Tuesday, March 15, 2011

what's in my pantry!

after doing the what's in my bag post the other day... and after my sister and i geeked out on pyrex pictures online last night i decided to post some pictures of "what's in my pantry!" i said that like a gameshow host in my head.

i apologize for the picture quality, i took these with my iphone and it was late last night, so we have the flash battling the beautiful tungsten glow. barf! (not to mention the walls/shelves are all yellow too ha!)














k these last two aren't in the pantry but are out on the actual kitchen counter because they are used all the time :) so i cheated



yes, i sure do like owls, and also salt & pepper shakers!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ooh, I am loving all those owls everywhere! Hope your day was wonderful girl! Hugs xxx

Gwiddle said...

OH my goodness!! I love owls, my kitchen is full of them as well<3 What lovely dishes and things you have as well!